- PRICES: The prices shown on the price list are guaranteed from the date we receive your completed Booking Form and Deposit.
- RESERVATION: Your holiday is reserved when your completed Booking Form and Deposit is received by us. A confirmation will be sent to you showing the dates reserved, deposit paid and details of when and how to pay the balance.
- RESPONSIBILITY: The person signing the booking form is assumed to have full authority for all the other people named on the form, and to have accepted all these terms & conditions on their behalf.
- DEPOSIT: A non-refundable deposit of 35% of the full holiday cost (this includes any optional extras selected) should be sent together with the Booking Form. Note: The total cost of the holiday, plus Security Deposit, must be sent by internet bank transfer when booking less than four weeks prior to the holiday start date.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: A Security Deposit of £300 is required for each holiday booked in case of damage to the property or its contents. However, the sum reserved by this clause does not limit your liability to us and you are entirely responsible for the full replacement cost. We will account to you for the security deposit and send a refund of the sum due within two weeks of completion of your holiday. The Security Deposit is payable with the balance.
- PAYMENT OF BALANCE: The balance of the holiday payment, must be paid in full at least eight weeks before the holiday start date. When we receive payment of the balance due from you we will send confirmation, a receipted invoice and details of how to find the property. (If the balance due is not received eight weeks before the holiday start date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and also charge as a cancellation fee the full outstanding balance due on the booking).
- RENTAL PERIOD: The rental period shall commence at 4pm on the first day and finish at 10am on the last day. We are not obliged to offer accommodation before the time stated and you are not entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
- CANCELLATION: If you cancel your holiday for any reason fewer than eight weeks prior to the proposed start date, you will be liable for the full outstanding balance due for the holiday. We strongly urge you have adequate holiday insurance to cover this unforeseen liability.
- SELF-CATERING: The person signing the booking form is responsible for ensuring the accommodation is left in a clean and tidy condition.
- DAMAGE: All breakages, damage or loss of items whatsoever either inside or outside the accommodation at Le Maison de Maitre are the full responsibility
of the person signing the Booking Form and will be deducted from the Security Deposit. You are liable for the full replacement cost and we would urge you report any such accidents at the time they occur to save embarrassment later.
- INSURANCE: You are strongly advised to ensure all persons have adequate holiday travel insurance cover that includes cancellation, medical costs, personal items and public liability etc, since these are not covered by us.
- PASSPORTS: It is your responsibility to ensure all group members hold valid passports for travel in the EU and EHIC medical cards.
- THE LAW: Signature on the booking form constitutes a contract accepted by both parties subject to European Law.
- FORCE MAJEURE: We are not liable for any loss, delay or cancellations due to any of the following: fire, storm, flood, port closures, weather extremes, acts of God, riots or political unrest, industrial disputes, war or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- LIABILITIES: We will not be liable to you for 1) Any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect to any equipment or appliance on the property. 2) Any loss, damage or injury which the result of adverse weather conditions is, riot, war, act of terrorism, strikes, epidemics or other matters beyond our control. 3) Any loss, damage or inconvenience caused or suffered by you if the property is destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period. In any such event, we will refund all sums previously paid in respect of the holiday period within 14 days of notification to you. 4) Under no circumstances shall our liability to you exceed the amount paid to us for your holiday.
- PERSONAL RISK: All activities are carried out entirely at your own risk and the owners accept no responsibility for any accidents or personal injury that may occur on the property while, using the swimming pool or otherwise.
- TERMINATION: We reserve the right to terminate immediately the services we are contractually obliged to provide if we, or our agents consider your behaviour likely to cause unacceptable annoyance or harm to another person or damage to property. The same applies if any of the Booking Terms & Conditions have been broken.
- CHILDREN: All children who are under 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult. The same applies to all children under 16 who use the pool. They must be supervised at all times by an adult who can swim. Use of the swimming pool is entirely at your own risk.
- OCCUPANCY: Only the people named on the Booking Form (or any changes advised to us before the start of your holiday), are allowed on the property.
- PROBLEMS: You will report to us without delay any defects or breakdowns in equipment or appliances on the property. Arrangements for repair or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
- WIFI: Our internet is by satellite and as such is limited per month. You may access your emails and surf the web. Any business usage, downloading large files, streaming movies or music is strictly forbidden. If we find extreme usage during the period of your stay the wifi will be switched off and you will be charged for excessive usage which will be taken from your security deposit.
I have read and understand the terms and conditions of the rental